This course teaches the knowledge and skills required to manage a set of interrelated projects (i.e. a program) to achieve organisational objectives. Students learn to plan, direct, manage and lead a range of program functions across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Total Units – 12 (4 Core units plus 8 electives as shown below)
- BSBPMG630 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG634 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG635 Implement program governance
- BSBPMG636 Manage benefits
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- BSBINS601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG633 Provide leadership for the program
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma of Project Management qualification; Or
Have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake Bachelor Degree in a relevant course.
- Number of study weeks: 40 weeks
- Holiday weeks: 14 weeks
- Total Course Duration: 54 weeks
- Number of hours per week: 20 contact hours
Class timetable: Classes may be held between 8:30 am-9 pm, Monday- Saturday (excluding public holidays). Students are advised of their class timetables during orientation.
Please refer to the Protea College Term Calendar.
Students will have access to the following course materials:
- Study Guides
- Assessment packs
- Power-point presentations
- Online course content
- Internet access
- Links to external resources
- Overhead projectors
- Library resources
Assessments/ evidence-gathering techniques may include:
- Role Play / Video recordings/ Presentation / Discussion Forums
- Oral – Questioning
- Case study
- Written assessments/Report/Essay/Research/Group Project
Students may be required to submit video presentations. They may also be required to participate in an oral interview at the course end of the course.
Students can apply for RPL/ Credit transfer based on prior work experience and/or education/training. Please note that the course duration may be reduced if RPL/ Credits are granted and the confirmation of enrolment will be adjusted accordingly.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-date pricing.